On 05/19/2010 08:47 PM, Jay Garcia wrote:
> On 19.05.2010 20:11, Robert Kaiser wrote:

Gripe? You consider posting, what I considered helpful heads-up notes
about 2.a1x here griping? My "gripe" was when kairo admonished me for
posting about 2.1a1 in *this* newsgroup when his announcement
specifically stated:

"We welcome any and all discussions on this alpha on our newsgroups"

Pay attention here. The above states "newsgroups" - that's plural and
implies any mozilla newsgroups. Afterall, he also posted the same on
other mozilla newsgroups as well.

BTW Jay, have you installed/tested 2.1a? When was the last time you
tested pre/alpha/beta/rc releases?