In article <rvmdnfbva5aeii7rnz2dnuvz_gkdn...@mozilla.org>,
 "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <a.nony.m...@example.invalid> wrote:

> John wrote:

> >> You seem to ask this question/make this plea at least once a month.
> >> Weren't any of the previous answers satisfactory?
> >>
> >> You should spend more time writing better pages, than rushing to
> >> publication.
> >
> > Better in what sense? HTML source or content?  <snip religion>
>
> I don't care a whit about your content.
>
> You already have several threads running concurrently in multiple web
> authoring and in Macintosh system newsgroups asking for help with your
> technical shortcomings. You've been given tons of technical advice that
> you simply ignore. Every time you ask the same questions.

I am not ignoring anything man. I have been busy today.

> One gentleman even went so far as to completely rewrite one of your
> pages for you -- technically correct -- and you shunned that advice.

I did no such thing man. I looked at it and plant to implement it but I
forgot the url. I will have to dig it up.

John
--
Are there errors in the Bible? How should a church
conduct its worship services? Is drinking Alcohol a sin? Is racism wrong?