Beverly Howard wrote:
A couple of other thoughts and tips;

The SM composer does a great job with copy/paste from a number of
sources... for example, copy excel contents or other office tables and
they will convert into good html tables.

You can use the SM web page composer to pre-prepare complex message
templates... that interface gives you more tools and options than the
html composer in the email client, then simply copy all from the
composer, and paste into a message template.

While Office and other programs can generate html output, they generated
huge amounts of useless junk html code in the background source code,
so, copy paste has a distinct advantage over "importing" html generated
by those sources.

Beverly Howard

Thanks -- I hadn't thought of that! Admittedly, I don't use Composer for much. Maybe this is my chance to learn more about it.