Now that I've recovered missing email from a folder (causes unknown, but I suspect a failed network file transfer was either not reported as an error or not noticed), I have a folder that I think has everything in it, but since I was careful to avoid adding ranges that seemed to be intact, there is the possibility of missing something.

I didn't want to simply copy the entire contents of backups to a single file, because I assume I would get duplicates of almost everything (I assume SeaMonkey does nothing to detect or avoid duplicate messages).

So now I'd like to know "Is there anything in Folder A that is not also in Folder B"?

How do I do that?

Bob