On 7/4/2010 7:49 PM, DoctorBill wrote:
> How do I set my E-Mail as to which kind I can receive ?
> I don't know at this point.

You can configure SeaMonkey to view the message as plain text,
simple HTML and original HTML (see View -> Message Body As ->...)

> I did not know that HTML type of mail can carry viruses.
>
> I suppose I will give up contemplation of a graphic signature.

You don't have to go that far (although I would). You just need to
make sure that your recipients are okay with it. For example, if
you send an HTML only e-mail (a message which has only HTML and
no plain text part) and your recipient doesn't read HTML messages,
they won't read yours.

On the other hand, if you send your message formatted with both
HTML and plain text parts, the user can choose which they want to
view, but the message is going to be larger.

Again, you and your recipient can agree on what is acceptable. This
get harder when you want to send a single message to a group of
recipients.

Best Regards,