Does anyone else use Seamonkey under Opensuse 11.3? I am using the 32-bit of 2.0.5 version with no Flash installed, and Seamonkey tends to implode under pressure. According to the add-on manager I only have the DOM inspector.

Using the mouse wheel too aggressively?  Oops, no seamonkey.
Closing several tabs in a short space of time?  Oops.
When I then restart it, tabs I closed 30 seconds before the crash

Hey - it just happened again while I was looking the other way. This time it apologised when I restarted it and asked if I wanted to re-open or discard the existing session.