Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Some of my favorite Korean soaps ("dramas") are available online at mysoju.com. The site doesn't host anything, they just embed videos hosted elsewhere.

Normally, everything works fine, but I'm wondering why this scenario is giving me trouble: If for some reason I clear my cache, the next time I visit the site I can't watch a video. Here's a sample URL:

<http://www.mysoju.com/fullscreen/likable-or-not/episode-158/part-2/>

The page appears OK, but I can't get the video to start (no controls, including "play"). So I look at the source code and discover that the video is actually hosted here:

<http://www.tudou.com/v/_qdW3NwW7k0/>

So I go there, where the controls are visible and the video plays fine on the first try.

Once I've been to tudou.com, all the tudou videos at mysoju.com play fine on the first try. And they all keep on playing until the next time I clear my cache.

Any ideas?

I normally don't suggest solving problems with an upgrade to the latest version, but in this case I will, at least for testing. If you don't let 2.x migrate your profile you will have the option of going back. I assume that people have a good reason for running the older versions, so don't expect a sermon from me.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>