Tom Pamin wrote:
Ed Mullen wrote:
Tom Pamin wrote:
Rick Merrill wrote:
Tom Pamin wrote:
Evan Davidson wrote:
Tom Pamin wrote:
Does IE Tab 2 work with SM 1.1.19? If not, is there an IE Tab that
does work?

Download vers. 1.3.3 from http://downloads.mozdev.org/ietab/ . It
works on SM 1.1.19.

Does it work on Windows 7 64-bit though? So far I can't get any IE tab
to work.

It seems to !

Thanks - it does seem to work so far. But I'm still having a problem
with the new version of Hotmail. It still doesn't work with SM, even
using IE Tab. I have to actually open IE to get it to work. Leave it
to Microsoft!

In case I decide to uninstall ietab, how do I do that?

Tools - Add-on Manager. Click to highlight the extension and then the Uninstall button.

There is no Add-on Manager in 1.1.19 that I can see?

Can anyone tell me how to uninstall ietab?