Title: H:\signature.htm
This is my first message and I suspect that this question has been asked before, but I do not know how to get to the old mail.

Some time back I received a suggestion that I upgrade to version 2. But when I did, I had problems and could not find my recent Emails. So I returned to version 1.1.8.

I again received an invitation to upgrade to an even later version 2 Seamonkey and when I did, I could find only the saved mail up to the end of January so I have returned again to version 1.1.8. Please advise what I am doing wrong.  I like version 1.1.8 but I need my files that version 2.0 mailers cannot find..

Harold
--

Harold Robbins
1220 Corona Dr