I'm still using SeaMonkey 1.1.19 on Windows/XP. For some time now
(I can't remember when this changed) I've enjoyed the feature that
when I reply to an e-mail message, SM knows not to place my e-mail
address in the To: field, even when I'm replying to a message which
I sent.

For example, say I send a message to Fred, and Fred sends a response.
If I reply to Fred's response, it places Fred's e-mail address in the
To: field. However, if I replay to my original message, it knows not
to place me in the To: field, and instead places Fred there.

I really like this feature. I recently installed SM 1.1.19 at my
new office (also running Windows/XP) and can't get it to work that
way. When I reply to a message, it always places the sender in the
To: list, even when it's me.

Is there a user preference to change this which I'm missing?

Thanks,