Current environment: WinXP Pro SP3 and SeaMonkey 2.0.5
Former environment:  WinXP Pro SP2 and SeaMonkey ?????

I used to be able to specify target of shortcut using the form
  "C:\Program Files\SeaMonkey\seamonkey.exe" -p -m *IIRC*
to force SeaMonkey to offer me choice of profiles and then bring up email

*OR*

  "C:\Program Files\SeaMonkey\seamonkey.exe" -p -b *IIRC*
to force SeaMonkey to offer me choice of profiles and then bring up browser

NOW, no matter what, I get
  Choice of profiles -- good
  *ALWAYS* Browser   -- *NOT* good

Found no germane "help" using F1

Purpose(s) of post:
1. How should I specify target to get desired result?
2. What keyword(s) should I've used to search "HELP"?
3. I've a problem that I believe too vague to write a decent "bug report". Authoring a "Help System" is more art than science.
If none says there is problem - how will it be solved?
My generation said "If you are not part of solution, you are part of the problem".

Thank you to the team.