Ed Mullen wrote:
JAS wrote:
Today when I attempted to start SM 2.0.6-- I was informed an update to
2.0.7 was being installed. After the install and it tried to start it
crashed, several times without even getting to my profile selection. I
tried Safe Mode and it still crashed. I have reinstalled SM 2.0.5 and it
is working OK. Any one else had a problem? I have never had a problem
before. I am running XP Pro SP3. In the advanced setting I had set it
not to check for SM updates.

Ok. I have been reading references to SeaMonkey 2.0.7 for about a week
now in various messages. I keep checking at:

http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/releases/

and I don't see anything above 2.0.6.

And now someone is talking about an automatic update to 2.0.7?

what am I missing?

You may be missing a virus! Count yourself lucky - wish I knew more.