Ed Mullen wrote:
JeffM wrote:
Ed Mullen wrote:
I just turned 60. I'll die before this issue is resolved.

The real problem with Open Source "products"
is that they are not products in the usual sense.
No one pays for them[...]
there is no incentive to satisfy the customers.

Have a pet peeve? How about putting a bounty on it?
You could even put that in your sig;
maybe others with the same gripe will also contribute.

Ok. $50 (US) for the person who successfully makes all the UI windows
fully re-sizable and expandible so that all buttons and options are
available at any resolution/screen size.

I'll gladly pay for it but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna die first.

Isn't that called "windows 7"?   :-)