chicagofan wrote:
Willard wrote:
In the Browser home page&  other web sites, is there a way to change the
display window print characters??
1.)Font to Bold?
2.)Color to Black?

I haven't found a way to consistently change fonts, but setting my color preferences under Edit/Preferences/Colors works for me. I check "Use my chosen colors" and uncheck "Use system settings". However, I use a different background color and font color everywhere. It's easier on my eyes. :)

There are very few pages where something won't show, and I have to change the settings to read. You could experiment with this, just checking to use your settings, because black is already set as the default font, and see what happens.
bj

Thanks,but I have tried to set "colors" to "my chosen colors> black on white", but aol.com still comes up with blue print??