I have a Dell 4600, Win XP with all the updates, SM2.06. Last week I suddenly can not send attachments over about 100 K. Smaller files are sent fine. It doesn't matter the file type. Regular e-mail works fine as long as there aren't any large attachments. Before last week there was no problem sending large attachments. If I forward a large e-mail it will not send either. The message will to to 29% sent and freeze, then time out. I have a laptop with Win 7, SM 2.06 networked to the same router and I have no problem sending the same files that would not send from the Dell. I created a new profile, no info from others profiles added, with the same results.

I'm an early Netscape users and have not encountered anything like this before.