Daniel wrote:

<snip>
Evan, every time I receive one of those emails that have been forwarded on thirty-nine times to everyone in the posters favorites folders, I'm left wondering how long it will be before someone starts a legal case because they got hit by a virus/worm/trojan/whatever because their email address was on an email that got sent to someone who was infected, if you get what I mean!!

Daniel

In some forwarded mail, I have found scripts which I remove with the OE HTML Source Editor so you're right these e-mails can be risky. I never allow Javascript or plug-ins to run in Mail & Newsgroups -- it's a good way to avoid getting a STD (Sneakily Transmitted Disease).