Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Can I safely delete on WinXP SP3...?

C:\Documents and Settings\My Name Here\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\

This contains my v.1 profile.

Might be worthwhile archiving it, just in case.....but otherwise dump it!

C:\Documents and Settings\My Name Here\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions\

This contains one empty folder named {92650c4d-4b8e-4d2a-b7eb-24ecf4f6b63a}

If you're sure it's empty, go for it!

C:\Program Files\mozilla.org\Mozilla\

This contains old QuickTime plugins dated May 2009. There is also a
folder C:\Program Files\mozilla.org\SeaMonkey\ that contains current QT
plugins.

TIA

Might be worthwhile doing a search of your prefs.js file, looking for QT to check where it looks.

Daniel