cqbrodie wrote:
Hello:
If I update to the latest version will it automatically take care of the 4 email addresses I have when I go from one user to another in the profile manager.

No. One profile will be migrated, after that you have to do a little song and dance for each of the others. Since I don't have it in front of me and it has some useful options, I suggest going back and looking for migrate and profiles in the list. What I have is a trimmed post by someone else, I follow it a step at a time and had no trouble.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>