David Wilkinson schrieb:
Robert Kaiser wrote:
JOLAN1 schrieb:
On Sep 8, 6:16 pm, Robert Kaiser<ka...@kairo.at> wrote:
Hi,

If you are seeing a crash (probably when profile manager should come
up)
after getting an update to 2.0.7, please try to go into the SeaMonkey
application/install folder, find a subfolder named "components" and
remove the "compreg.dat" file inside it.

Can/should we delete that file before doing the 2.0.7 update? My
computer has downloaded the update, but hasn't installed it yet.

As long as you don't crash on launching the profile manager, it doesn't matter if you delete it or not, but you can always do it as it will be regenerated anyhow.

Robert Kaiser

--
Note that any statements of mine - no matter how passionate - are never meant to be offensive but very often as food for thought or possible arguments that we as a community needs answers to. And most of the time, I even appreciate irony and fun! :)