Philip Chee schrieb:
On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 08:25:24 -0500, Jay Garcia wrote:

Look at the list of devs (module owners) here:
http://www.mozilla.org/about/owners.html

For SeaMonkey specific developers perhaps it would be better to look at:

<http://dev.seamonkey.at/?d=x&i=project&m=f&f.level=1>

Phew, and I had hoped to not have this URL spread to widely because I have no clue what heavy hitting it and its links will do to the server - and when you publish it here, Google and others will probably go and follow every link to index it...

Also, note that this is just an automated statistics tool, not an official directory for module owners or peers.

We will update the project areas list that should act as that, we have planned a session for doing that in the upcoming SeaMonkey Developer Meeting in October.

Robert Kaiser

--
Note that any statements of mine - no matter how passionate - are never meant to be offensive but very often as food for thought or possible arguments that we as a community needs answers to. And most of the time, I even appreciate irony and fun! :)