Brooke Clarke wrote:
Hi:

I have folders for different internet providers (Starband Satellite,
AT&T DSL, dial up to my hosting ISP).
I'm no longer using Starband, but want to keep it as a backup option. Is
there a way to move the AT&T DSL folder above the Starband top folder?
All the incoming mail is going into the Starband folder.

Brooke, if you are happy to play around with the Preferences file, type "about:config" (without the quotes) in a browser screen address bar. Then look for a line like this:-

mail.accountmanager.accounts

double click on it and play around with the sequence of account numbers, until you get what you want.

Might be worthwhile making a copy of your preferences file, prefs.js, first.

HTH

Daniel