W3BNR wrote:
On 9/30/2010 10:37 AM WLS wrote:
W3BNR wrote:
On 9/30/2010 6:34 AM Robert Kaiser wrote:
Bill Davidsen schrieb:
Boring! Installed and works. No excitement.

Hah!

Now I guess we just need to find you a release that provides more
excitement... ;-)

Robert Kaiser

Be daring - use 2.0.9pre :-)

Be more daring and use 2.1b1.

WLS

I am running it on a different computer. But not really putting it
through its paces. Using 2.0.9pre on this one (main system).

I have SM2.1b1, TB3.3a1pre Shredder (love that name), and FF4b6 on this PC, with different profiles for SM and FF.

Now if I could only figure out to get the plugins I have already installed for SM 2.0.8 and FF 3.6.10 to work with the new versions I'd put them through their paces.

I did it once before, but don't remember how.

WLS