S. Beaulieu wrote:
HenriK a écrit :
As noted in my original post, this is NOT a passwords issue. What I am
referring to is other data where one simply fills in boxes on a website.

It might not be a password issue per se, but I believe it's the same
engine that remembers all this info, thus the password setting is the
one that activates or disactivate this behaviour.

Make sure that box is unchecked, as well as, under Confidentiality and
security, the one for Search and form data.

S.

"fields" in javascript can remember a lot of data
under different <field names>.

What is the add-on tool to deal with that?