Paul B. Gallagher a écrit :

This business of saving sensitive data without my permission and against
my will, and making the decision for me without asking, is very
Microsoft. I wouldn't have expected it from a Mozilla program.

It doesn't save data without your permission since you activated the form data saving feature. It saves form data. If you don't want form data saved, then deactivate the feature.

Now you might want it to work differently. Fair enough. (I think that something like the password manager could be a good idea for people who do want to use the form data saving feature.) But it's not right to imply that SM is based on M$-type tactics when it's just doing precisely what you requested it to do.

Either you want it to save form data or you don't.

S.