BACKGROUND:  I download all my e-mail to my office computer using Seamonkey and
store whatever needs storing there. I prefer this because I don’t want to trust
an IMAP server to store everything I need to store.

When traveling, I use my laptop to monitor my e-mail, also using Seamonkey.
However, through the server settings, I don’t download any messages to the
laptop; that way, all messages still end up being downloaded to my office
computer when I return.

Recently I’ve begun monitoring my e-mail with a Blackberry when my laptop is
not available. When deleting messages, I can choose between deleting a message
from the Blackberry or deleting it there AND on the server too. This is pretty
nice, because I can permanently delete worthless e-mails and never have to look
at it again when I return to the office.

MY QUESTION:  Is there any way to emulate this behavior on my laptop? Any way
that I could delete CERTAIN messages from the server directly from the laptop?