On 10/24/2010 2:24 PM PT, Ray_Net typed:

Walter wrote:
I know this is a mozilla support for seamonkey but...

I want to access some other support groups through
news.eternal-september.org and have joined the site. I cannot find how
to subscribe to any of the groups. Would somebody give me a hint where
to start.

In SM have you clicked to the news.eternal.septemeber account you
created in SM - then click on the right pane at "Manage newsgroup
subscriptions" ..etc .. ?

Also, need to enter the account data to log in too to see them. ;)
--
"Now I have you where I want you... where is my jar of Bull ants?" --unknown
   /\___/\         Phil./Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)