Daniel a écrit :
vij wrote:
Hello,

is there a way undr Seamonkey to import messages from outlook every
hours and to choose the target folder where mail will be put ?

Thanks for any help !

Sorry, are you suggesting that you want to download your email into
Outlook, on an ongoing bases, and then, read that email in SeaMonkey, on
an ongoing basis???

Why not just download the email directly into SeaMonkey?? If you must
have a complete set of emails in Outlook, set SeaMonkey to download
copies of the emails, leaving the original on the server to be
downloaded into Outlook!

Yes, our wonderfull 'manager' decide to use Excahnge as mail server (why not, it's up to them) but they decide also to force people to use the deficient outlook by not activating actual mail protocole (POP, IMAP, ...) but only the fake MAPI !

All my history, filters, etc are on Seamonkey, I very satisfy to use it and don't want change for an erzatz of client.

Unless somebody has another solution i will open outlook and import mail from time to time into Seamonkey...