Suppose I cannot get the printers to be seen by Seamonkey 2.0.10 on my Mandriva 2008.0 box ... how do I return to Seamonkey 1.1.10 without losing my bookmarks, history, mail, etc? Or is that possible?

By the way ... someone on another list suggested going to 2.0.11 might fix the printer issue ... how likely is that, do you think?
Thanks
Regards
Fred James

Fred James wrote:
In Seamonkey (and Firefox, as it happens), in the file 'run-mozilla.sh' there is a variable "$MOZILLA_POSTSCRIPT_PRINTER_LIST"... can anyone help me to determine where that variable is set, or what the value might actually be, please?

Reason for interest ... the latest version installed on my box (Mandriva 2008.0) does not seem to be able to find the printers. I am thinking that perhaps a sym-link might be a workaround?
Thanks
Regards
Fred James