On 12/14/2010 10:20 AM PT, WLS typed:

Has anyone seen this blank post behavior happen on the newsgroups in
SeaMonkey v2 in Windows XP Pro. SP3? Here is a screen shot
sample/example:
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/6964/blanknewsgroupposts.gif ... Saving
this post as a text file resulted 0 bytes. Unsubscribing and
resubscribing did not fix the problem either.

It seems to happen RARELY with GigaNews' posts. I know the posts are
fine because I can see them in Tin through Linux with the same NSP
account and Google Groups. It seems like SM2 is doing something weird.

Thank you in advance. :)

I'm actually seeing that behavior in Jay's response to "Help forums for
Firefox" down in the mozilla,support.firefox newsgroup using SM 2.1b2pre.

Ah, it's not GigaNews and v2.0.xx then. Have you been able to reproduce it easily? Mine is so rare, but it happens.
--
"Cheerios: Hula-hoops for ants." --unknown
   /\___/\         Phil./Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)