Hello.

I don't know if it is just me or it is a bug. I use EarthLink's e-mail server with its POP3 and SMTP. I manually do not save my password. I noticed if I entered an invalid password, SM2 will tell me it is not correct so I retry with the correct one BUT no new e-mails download even though there are new ones on the server. So I tell SM2 to recheck and it redownloads again. Also, I do not keep e-mails on servers after downloading them too.

Has anyone seen this weird glitch? Is it just me or it happens to you guys too?
--
"Size isn't everything. The whale is endangered, while the ant continues to do just fine." --Bill Vaughan
   /\___/\         Phil./Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)