Rob Lindauer wrote:
WLS wrote:
NO wrote:
Hello all, I have a yahoo account and I need to know if there is a way
to keep the spam folder from being downloaded in the retrieval of
messages?

TIA - Bo1953

Do you have Spam options on Yahoo to Empty Spam Folder Immediately?

"NO," (the OP, not a negative), it's really a Yahoo question, not a
Mozilla question.

I don't get downloads of what my ISP (AT&T Yahoo mail) considers to be
spam - it goes in a separate spam folder that I must log into the AT&T
Yahoo mail site to view / act on.

 From Yahoo mail, take Options --> More Options, select "Spam" on the
left nav bar, and then click the "Spamguard" checkbox ("automatically
send suspected spam to my spam folder").

Of course, it could be that your version of Yahoo mail works differently
from mine.

Rob -

Currently, my spam box is being used by Yahoo, which is fine. My question is, is there a way to not have SM go to the spam folder to retrieve messages?

This way I can periodically clean it up myself and the messages which are not spam be placed in the general Y mail folder.

Thank you for the input.

Bo1953