I tried it in Seamonkey and Midori, same result, no content.

Curiously, the first one, entered into Midori with a typo of "g"
instead of "q", links-out to a "viva espana" directory with a
notice "Sorry, this video is not available from your country."

Question:  Why would they not provide a translator link to other
languages?

> Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Anyone having trouble with this site? I'm wondering if it's me or them
(I think it's probably them).

<http://www.wat.tv/video/you-are-my-destiny-178-2yq75_2yotz_.html>
<http://www.wat.tv/video/you-are-my-destiny-178-2yq8h_2yotz_.html>

Video appears to load, but doesn't autostart as it normally would,
mouseover doesn't reveal controls, and "play" button does nothing.

Here are a couple that do work:
<http://www.wat.tv/video/agooddayforthewindtoblow170-380ml_380jp_.html>
<http://www.wat.tv/video/agooddayforthewindtoblow170-380mj_380jp_.html>

--