Gerald Ross wrote:
Willard wrote:
I have the MS white page shortcut icon to SeaMonkey on my desktop..
Is there a way to restore the original "Seamonkey Icon" shortcut???
Change icon>browse>click on seamonkey.exe

I am using 2.0.11 and when I click on seamonkey.exe it shows three
choices of icons. Just select the Icon you want to use.

This is correct.  Here is another option.
Use windows explorer to locate the Icons folder:
C:\Program Files\SeaMonkey2.1\chrome\icons\default
(SeaMonkey2.1 is my selected folder to install SeaMonkey 2.x into)

With older versions of SeaMonkey and the Mozilla Suite you can find the older versions of the icons by following the install path for their .exe files).

Michael