Pat Connors a écrit :
Thanks cyberzen & David for you help.
C:\Program Files\SeaMonkey\plugins\nppdf32.dll
if acrobat install does not recognizes seamonkey 2* you should get it in
an other plugin directory

I have this in my Seamonkey plugins folder, what do you mean 'you should
get it in an other plugin directory'? Where are there other plugin
directories??

as said before, if the acrobat installer does not knows already seamonkey 2.0*, try to install firefox ( or consider SM 1* if you have not uninstalled it) then install acrobat you will find in their plugins folder the appropriate file that you should copy in the one of SM2

I can add that "Display PDF in browser" is not mandatory to solve your problem, you can display your pdfs in or outside of the browser as you like

by the way your subject line was modified so the thread is broken

--
cyberzen