On 1/6/2011 4:55 AM PT, Stefan Sitter typed:

Is there a way to get all entries in SeaMonkey v2.0.x's error console
to copy and paste, or even save to a text file?

You can log all entries from error console to disk by setting
XRE_CONSOLE_LOG, see
<https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Debugging_a_XULRunner_Application#JavaScript_Console>.

"To enable the JS console, start xulrunner with the -jsconsole argument. Note: if you are not using the stub executable to launch the application, the -jsconsole argument is after the application.ini argument: e.g. xulrunner.exe /path/to/application.ini -jsconsole ..."

I don't see SeaMonkey v2.0.11's xrulrunner.exe filename in my Windows XP Pro. SP3 machine. Do I have to download it from somewhere? I do have MediaCoder and Miro v3's xrulrunner.exe though, but I don't think they will work with SM2?

FYI, I have never done this before since I don't code/program but I do test (SQA). I just want to capture the errors and send to developers of the problems. :)
--
"An ant may work its (her) heart out, but it (she) can't make money." --unknown
   /\___/\         Phil./Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)