David E. Ross wrote:
On 1/26/11 2:29 PM, William Morrison wrote:
I've got a small problem with a site when using SM 2.0.11 The site is
https://windtunnel.fmfl.net/  and the problem is that once I'm logged on
to it the log off link doesn't work, the page just sets there fat, dumb
and happy and does nothing. I've contacted them about this and another
problem that turns out they already knew about and is affecting all
browsers which they are working on. Anyone care to look at this and see
if it's a problem on SM's end? I'm running Windows XP SP3 with
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.16)
Gecko/20101123 SeaMonkey/2.0.11

Do you want to give us a login ID and password?  I don't have an account
at that site.

Sure here's one I just made from one of my junk email accounts reg is free and only last a year.

email address  krazy...@aim.com
password  vettes

--
Big Bill