Ooh, I will need to try those ideas/suggestions. Thanks, Michael! :)

On 2/3/2011 8:24 AM PT, Michael Gordon typed:

Sometimes I send multiple same e-mails. Is there an easier and quicker
way to make a copy of my draft IN the same draft folder? The only ways I
could duplicate my e-mail is copy to another folder, or copy and paste
its contents manually.

Thank you in advance. :)

The message copied into "Drafts" should be made automatically for you as
you compose the message body. It should be closed and emptied when you
send the message.

I think what you want is a default message form and content you can use
more than once. If this is the case create a new message in the mail
account you need to use and then "Save As:" Template. You can use the
template over and over changing the address field or specific content as
you need, just dont' save any new changes to the template. The "Drafts"
folder will temporarily save the new message until you send the message.

Another thing you can do is create a new group in your address book and
use that name to insert all the members of the group into your message
template.
--
"A marvelous creature. A model of specialization... Who else could suck an ant up his nose and enjoy it?" --About anteaters, "B.C." strip by Johnny Hart
   /\___/\         Phil./Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)