Terry R. wrote:
On 2/7/2011 8:34 AM On a whim, Ed Mullen pounded out on the keyboard

Ant wrote:
On 2/6/2011 11:18 AM PT, Rick Merrill typed:

Sometimes I send multiple same e-mails. Is there an easier and quicker
way to make a copy of my draft IN the same draft folder? The only
ways I
could duplicate my e-mail is copy to another folder, or copy and paste
its contents manually.

Thank you in advance. :)
You CAN re-send it (fwd) from the "SENT" folder, you know.
I know, but I have to re-edit it, change To, BCC, etc. Pain in the butt
and tedious.

Umm, right-click the message and choose "Edit as new"?

That overwrites the original. Template is the way to do it.

It does not over-write on my SeaMonkey (2.1b1).

I send emails to a large number of people sometimes. I create the email and put perhaps 20 addresses in it. I send it. I then go to the Sent folder and right-click the saved email and choose Edit as new, remove the previous addresses and add new ones. Send the email. Nothing gets over-written. I now have two emails in the Sent folder with the same subject line.

You could use the Draft folder as well; it doesn't matter.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/