Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
This goes back all the way to Mozilla, so it may be a W3C compliance
issue, but it's annoying nevertheless.

On many websites, I can't seem to get a decent printout. For example, my
local paper has a searchable obituaries page, and I got 60 hits on my
last search, but it would only print the first page. I can see the rest
on screen, but I can't get them out on paper.

<http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/montgomerynews/obituary-search.aspx?page=1&affiliateid=2762&countryid=1&daterange=88888&stateid=49&startdate=20110116&enddate=20110210&entriesperpage=50>

This returns 60 hits, of which the first 50 are displayed, but only
seven will print. In fact, in print preview, the first page is the page
header with no content, the second page is the first page of content,
and the third page is the page footer. That's it. The other 43 hits have
vanished.

I've tried this with several different printers, including Adobe
Acrobat, and they're all the same. Mozilla and SeaMonkey seem to think
the second page is 10 feet tall and print only the first 11 inches.

Needless to say, it prints fine in Internet Exploiter (except the header
page, which is the same in both).

Any ideas? I hate wasting ink and paper on ads, and I really hate having
to switch browsers whenever I want to print something.

Paul, does spoofing your SeaMonkey as FF or IE help the situation??

Daniel