On 2/12/2011 11:58 AM PT, David E. Ross typed:

This is NOT a sniffing problem.  Spoofing Firefox will not help.  I
tried spoofing Firefox 3.6.13 without any mention of SeaMonkey in the UA
string after removing any cookies that might have been set to indicate a
different UA string.  Both Print and Print Preview were still bad.

This is entirely a problem with either the Print component of Gecko or
the Print component of Toolkit.  (I'm not sure why there are two such
components.)  Printing from Gecko-based applications have always been
buggy.  There are 772 open bug reports on the Core components Print
Preview, Printing Output, and Printing Setup.  There are 23 open bug
reports on the Toolkit component Printing.

Why hasn't printing feature get enough love? Do they think printing isn't that important?
--
"This is what metaphor is. It is not saying that an ant is an elephant. Perhaps; both are alive. No. Metaphor is saying the ant is an elephant. Now, logically speaking, I know there is a difference. If you put elephants and ants before me, I believe that every time I will correctly identify the elephant and the ant. So metaphor must come from a very different place than that of the logical, intelligent mind. It comes from a place that is very courageous, willing to step out of our preconceived ways of seeing things and open so large that it can see the oneness in an ant and in an elephant." --Natalie Goldberg
   /\___/\         Phil./Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)