cyberzen wrote:

Paul B. Gallagher a écrit :
JD wrote:

What's another WAG? (Wild Ass Guess).

Clear your Cache and delete all the cookies for this particular web
page. Restart SM. Try the d/l again.

Yes, I've seen that work before.

I wonder sometimes if the cache manager doesn't know how to purge old
data when it fills up.

the cache can be flushed on close... no problem here

Sure, that's my setting. But if I'm browsing along, say viewing a lot of large pages and caching them all as I go, I can reach the size limit I've set for the cache, whereupon the program should start clearing out the oldest files to make room for new ones. If clearing the cache helps situations like the OP described, then it stands to reason the cache manager isn't doing its job, right?

Paul B. Gallagher