I follow a few people on Twitter through the RSS feed in Mail. I have noticed that tweets are automatically truncated in Mail after a certain amount of characters, which isn't the 140 Twitter limit.

Take, for example, this tweet: http://twitter.com/S_Bourguignon/status/42289963483660288

In Mail, it's cut short after "ce titre inapproprié et dén", thus truncating the last 13 characters. Obviously, the whole 140 could appear in Mail, but why doesn't it? Is there a setting I can change somewhere to correct that situation?

It's not a huge problem since I can simply click on the tweet's link to read it all, but it's definitely annoying. I'd rather have it all in Mail.

S.