Good day

I have a few upgrade issue I have about 15 clients needing new computers as I lost mine in a fire I have a new box and Win 7

trying to set it up using client setup rules for SeaMonkey shows signature-0.4.0.4-mod.xpi will not work and I see no easy replacement

the following plan took some clients 3 years to learn as I can not charge for tech support I am for a big hit on my time

the following is how we use it

default signature file gives this output
-- client 296 from ham001x2

which identify the client and support client

signature-0.4.0.4-mod.xpi

can add info anywhere above so we set up a few like

good day mom and dad
good day nurse
good day helper

see you today