No wrote:
Hello all, is there a way to figure out the size of email folders? I
thought there was and not sure how to find the info.

The reason I need it is, my messages are taking up 40% of my disk space,
so I want to figure out which folders most of them are in so I can cull
it/them.

TIA - Bo1953

I suggest that it is time to clean up your Trash folder, compress it !,
and then compact all your folders:
1) Select the Mail account
2) Select the Trash folder:
  Right click the mouse and select compact this folder
Now open the Trash folder and inspect it to make sure that all the messages are really trash! Rescue any that you still want to keep and then empty the trash folder. Again compact the Trash folder.
3) Select the Mail account
 Select File in menu at the top of the page :  Alt-F
 Select compress folders                    :  F
4) Now do the same for each individual folder  in the Mail account.
 This is because, I have found, that the compress folders for the
 whole Mail account sometimes seems to miss some of the nested
 folders !?!

Now check the amount of disk space being used.
As written by Paul Gallagher you can check the sizes of the mail folders
in Windows Explorer you can even sort on the file sizes.