PhillipJones wrote:
Ant wrote:
On 3/24/2011 8:02 AM PT, cyberzen typed:

Hi! What's up? Is the updater not ready yet? Thank you in advance. :)

Add-Remove program of your SM 2.0.12 then ... install the SM 2.0.13

Why would I want to do that? I just want to upgrade through its
updater.

the updater does not respond positively for me...

Hmm, I wonder what's up with that. A bug? Not ready?

May its not "Official" yet. Just hope we don't go to the FF4 model. I'm
stickinf with FF3 version until it no longer works. If I wanted to use
Google I would use it. I Have Google and I can't stand it. I use it just
to verify my website works with it.

If 2.1 SM is like it I am sticking with SM 2.0.X version until it don't
work.

...SM has *never* auto-updated or notified me...I've always gotten the news here, and then gone and downloaded the new version.

Which I just did - it's right there on the SM home page (click the throbber); I'd consider that "official".

--
     - Rufus