On 11-04-01 4:27 AM, Daniel wrote:
Chris Ilias wrote:
On 11-03-30 8:59 PM, Daniel wrote:
Chris Ilias wrote:
On 11-03-30 5:49 AM, Daniel wrote:

So, the first time round, the "Home" setting is *NOT* the "Home"
page!!

I can see the sense in directing someone to a page notifying of the
changes,....but, then again, I cannot see the logic!!

The first time round, the Home setting is the same. (If you click on
the
Home button you'll see.) There is just a page that comes up the first
time your run a new version, to introduce you to the new version.

Sorry, Chris, as I explained up above, I start in the Mail & Newsgroup
screen. There is no "Home" button to click until I click the button in
the bottom left which should take me to my "Home" page, but doesn't.....

If when you do click on the home button, it takes you to a home page
that is different than the one you have set, that is not intended
behaviour.

The welcome page is a one-time start page, not home page.

Chris, what are *YOU* calling the "Home" button, if, as I said, I start
in the Mail & Newsgroups screen??

The home button in the browser. Screenshot: <http://ilias.ca/screenshots/sm-homebutton.png>.

When you said "So, the first time round, the "Home" setting is *NOT* the "Home" page!!" what were you referring to?

--
Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>