On 3/31/2011 11:52 PM, DoctorBill wrote:
Justin Wood (Callek) wrote:
On 3/31/2011 11:40 PM, DoctorBill wrote:
I am using 1.1 to write and send this.

When I use 2.2 and try to send an E-Mail (I receive fine),
I get this message that I cannot use SMTP and have to change
to something else.

Where do I go to do that and what do I put in there ?

2.2a1pre is known to have issues; and is not what our developers are
using primarily. This could certainly be one of them.

Please use 2.1b3pre instead (latest-comm-2.0) for the time being.

I am an idiot.

I for one would never expect to call you an idiot for a version mistake like that. It did not harm me to say what I had, just makes diagnostic a different course of action. [One I have little knowledge of in your particular case, sadly].

But good luck in solving it.

--
~Justin Wood (Callek)