Sat, 30 Apr 2011 08:15:10 -0400, /Joe32065/:
Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:

If you know the script code executed for the Next "Unread Thread" menu
item you could create a custom button with it:

https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/custom-buttons/

Thanks Stanimir, what I want to do is create a new button. The new
button would be right next to the Mark button. When you push that
button, it would have the same effect as pushing the letter T on the
keyboard.

If you've generally found out how to create custom buttons using the extension I've referred to, just create a button using the following code:

goDoCommand('cmd_nextUnreadThread');

--
Stanimir