David Lawler wrote:

Seamonkey 1.19

When I attach a signature file to an email, Seamonkey puts it at the
very end of the email. This is fine if it's an original email, but I
often get into length exchanges with one or more recipients. In that
case it makes no sense to put my signature at the end of the message
when my latest reply is at the top of the message. Is there a setting
somewhere that I can adjust to make Seamonkey put the signature at the
end of my most recent typing?

Put your reply under the quoted material and prune everything after it (material to which you're not replying) so the sig immediately follows your bottom-posted reply.

Paul B. Gallagher