Keith Whaley wrote:
Rufus wrote:
Chris Ilias wrote:
On 11-05-21 11:01 AM, Keith Whaley wrote:
Since moving from SM 1.1.18 to SM 2.0.13, I find my password manager
only remembers (lists) two from those over 25 saved.

Where may I find the other 23+ and how may I access them from my menu
bar in 2.0.13?

If I remember correctly, that was a display issue when changing formats.
Delete just one entry, and that should update the display.

Really? If so, I never noticed it...was that fixed in 2.0.14 then?

No. It worked in .13 and did NOT work in .14, so it appears to have been
introduced in .14. But, that's only cause and effect reasoning.

It works in .14 for me - on both my iMac and my Macbook Pro. Same way on each.

I have 40+ stored entries and they all display in SM 2.0.14 - there is a
scroll bar, or I can drag/expand the window to see them all at once.

I had no scroll bar for either direction, and only two entries. Nothing
to expand into. Nothing hidden. Just no further entries.

keith

Ok - then you need to do the file-replacement dance I described in the other thread. That was how I synched the stored passwords from my iMac Profile onto my Macbook.

Once you get them all filled in and actually have all the entries you should see/have a scroll bar.

--
     - Rufus